By default, Second Copy 7 stores its profiles and settings information in a hidden file called "profiles.dat" under "\Documents and Settings\<Username>\Local Settings\Application Data\Centered Systems\Second Copy" folder. (where, <Username> is the currently logged in username.
If you want to keep the profiles.dat file common to all users logged in on the machine, then you can set the following option in the profiles.dat file located under \Program Files\SecCopy.
1. Exit Second Copy by right clicking on the icon and selecting Exit.
2. Open the profiles.dat file (this is a hidden file in the \Program Files\SecCopy folder) in Notepad.
3. Find the [General] section and add the line described below at the end of that section.
4. Save the file and exit from the Notepad.
5. Start Second Copy again from the Start menu.